We advise Swiss and foreign companies in the energy industry on generating, trading and transmission of energy.
We represent energy market participants before competition and regulatory authorities, state courts and in arbitration proceedings. Financial institutions and specialized funds count on our advice in the area of renewable energies with regard to the structuring, solicitation and financing of investments as well as the placement of investments.
Specifically, our proven expertise lies in the following areas:
- Structuring, financing and implementation of infrastructure projects as well as joint ventures
- Physical and derivative trade, exchange and off-floor trading in electricity
- Topics surrounding electrical grid regulation in the context of electricity, gas and oil
- Emission certificates
- Preparation of supply contracts (including EFET agreements) and defining of service concepts (such as portfolio management) as well as advice on regulatory issues (including securities trading and MiFID)
- Public procurement procedures