Labor and Employment Law
We advise companies and private individuals in all areas of private and public labor and employment law. Our specialists in this field regularly litigate before the labor court and provide support in the context of out-of-court problem solving.
Our expertise includes specifically the following:
- Consulting in complex HR cases
- Review and preparation of all relevant employment-related documents , such as employment contracts and references, severance agreements, etc.
- Preparation of personnel rules of procedure and operating manuals as well as support in the implementation of changes to the rules of procedure
- Advice on employee remuneration models and employee share ownership plans
- Preparation and enforcement of non-competition agreements
- Staff leasing and placement services provided by employment agencies
- Advice on corporate restructuring, including assistance with mass redundancies
- Advice regarding dismissal and release from duties
- Collective labor law
- Litigation in labor and employment law (both on the employer as well as the employee side)