Wenger Vieli advises Swiss and international companies and individuals on all aspects of immigration law.
Our expertise includes the following areas in particular:
- Applications for residence and work permits for third-country nationals;
- Applications for family reunification;
- Secondments in Europe and internationally as well as reporting procedures,
- Cross-border provision of services by EU/EFTA and non-EU/EFTA nationals;
- Permits for executives and highly qualified specialists (including management transfers within a group);
- Cross-border commuter permits;
Our services include comprehensive advice and support in all matters related to immigration law, e.g., entry requirements and visa regulations, immigration law and labor/employment law issues – especially in an international context – social security and tax matters. Our Immigration Law practice group has many years of experience and expert knowledge in immigration law proceedings and all associated fields of law.
Wenger Vieli also represents companies and individuals in immigration law matters before immigration authorities and in appeal proceedings before the state courts.