Litigation and Arbitration
The area of dispute resolution has a long tradition with us. In addition to tactical litigation skills, our team specializing in litigation has in-depth knowledge of all areas of law relevant to business and financial issues and the related fields of law.
We advise and represent individuals and companies of all industries competently and effectively in national and international matters before all instances of state courts as well as before national and international arbitral tribunals.
Our expertise covers in particular:
- Advice and representation in legal disputes before state cantonal courts and before the Swiss Federal Supreme Court
- Representation in matters of injunctive relief, including attachment of assets
- Enforcement of domestic and foreign judgments
- Representation before arbitral tribunals under all major institutional arbitration rules (such as ICC Rules, Swiss Rules, DIS Rules, VIAC Rules) as well as in ad hoc arbitration proceedings (including under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules)
- Serving as arbitrators or mediators