We advise our clients on issues of UWG (Swiss competition law) and antitrust law and represent them before the Swiss Competition Commission COMCO as well as before the courts and administrative authorities.
Our expertise covers in particular the following activities:
- Defending complex cases against the authorities taking into account prevailing market conditions
- Providing general advice, assessments and legal opinions on all aspects of competition law to companies and industry associations, including advertising law aspects
- Support in contract negotiations as well as contract review with regard to possible antitrust violations in transaction agreements(exclusive or selective) distribution agreements, research and development agreements, franchise and licensing agreements, etc.
- Strategic sourcing of suppliers using antitrust instruments
- Advice and support for reporting mergers to COMCO, including preparing the relevant data and ensuring the necessary contacts
- Representation of companies in court cases involving competition and antitrust aspects
- Enforcement of rights through civil courts (including follow-on actions for damages)
- Implementation of antitrust compliance programs for companies and industry associations